When I was little I always thought that I would end up as secret agent. I did not become one but it has inspired me to create a new To-Do list in case I am ever called into action:
– Every Secret Agent knows how to fly a plane
- Flight lessons are on my list, along with a pilots license
– They speak multiple languages
- I currently know English and Sign Language, its time I add to that!
– They win the hearts of women by being able to play a musical instrument (and should have a sultry voice to go along with it)
- I think I sing well enough to get by, I just need to take more lessons with Bea (she is my guitar)
– They are strong and do not get sick
- Working out and eating healthy is a MUST (Check out my Chakra Cleanse Posts)</li
– Secret Agents are very well dressed
- Thanks to my dear friend Lindsey Taylor I have this covered, most of the time. You should check her out at Style Me a Lady !
– They travel all around the world, and know their way around
- Traveling is on my Top Priority list!
– Secret Agents know how to use a gun and have perfect aim
- I have killed a zombie (at the shooting range)
– They can fight extremely well and escape any situation
- I should sign up for the MMA…. Ok maybe not, but self-defense classes are a good start.
– They always save the day
- Being a mom and running a business means I save the day often.
Although some of these are a little farfetched to achieve completely,I think I can work on adding a little aspect of each to my resume ; )
What would you do if you were training to be a secret agent?